Every organisation changes and develops on an ongoing basis, just like the people working within it. Whether or not this development goes in the right direction depends on many aspects.
- Do you as the leader know where you want to go?
- Do you have a concept of how to get there?
- Do all the others know and understand this objective and the concept?
- Is everyone ready and able to walk this path you?
- Who in the organisation is best suited and willing to support you?
- Could colleagues have other plans?
- Have you thought about the impact your concept could have on your environment?
Of course you have asked yourself these and similar questions before. At times it is much easier to discuss them with an external, neutral person who has experience, can identify blind spots and offer alternative views.
I am glad to support you in designing, facilitating and implementing development projects for organisations and people. My areas of expertise include:
- Change processes
- Team building for new and existing teams
- Conflict resolution
- Organisational culture
- Development and coaching for supervisors
- Performance and talent management
I can do this thanks to my many years of experience of change projects in a worldwide organisation, a wide range of training courses in organisation and team development, and my expertise as a systemic coach and mediator.